If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing family-owned business and have the talent and passion to be a top performing ambassador, we would love the opportunity to meet with you.
SALES ADMINISTRATOR/RECEPTIONIST - BRAMGATE PRE-OWNED CENTRE, BRAMPTON, ON
As a result of the tremendous popularity of the VW and Audi Brands and the continuing growth of Bramgate Automotive Inc., we have an opening for a Sales Administrator/Receptionist. We are seeking professionals who have outstanding work skills and are committed to developing lifetime clientele with a leading premium brand.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. has been in business for more than 50 years. We strive to make every customer experience easy, efficient and enjoyable. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing family-owned business and have the talent and passion to be a top performing ambassador, we would love the opportunity to meet with you.
The Sales Administrator/Receptionist is responsible for a wide range of clerical and administrative duties for the Sales Department. Duties of this position include, but are not limited to, greeting and supporting customers, opening and preparing files for vehicles sales and dealer exchanges in addition to covering for Reception duties.
Education, Skills and Experiences:
This fantastic opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated, customer focused individual looking to take their career to the next level!
- Greet customers and visitors in a professional, friendly and effective manner, answer queries and provide information
- Assign stock number to vehicles when Bill of Lading is received, then stock into vehicle inventory system
- Responsible for post-delivery Fleet processing (including Rentals and FNL), code cheque/EFT for deposit
- Receive Dealer Trade Requests, prepare invoices and manually enter all vehicle statistics into Reynolds and Reynolds when vehicle is on site
- Arrange for licensing of all Sales Demo’s, Service Loaners
- Compile and submit Vehicle Damage Report
- Sort and distribute mail every morning. Prepare mail for courier pick-up
- Assist in other accounting functions, payroll, reporting, etc. as required
- Assist with organizing social and special events, private sales, etc.
- Announce visitors according to Company procedures
- Promptly answer telephone in a warm and inviting manner
- Operate a multi-line telephone system, transferring calls to appropriate sales representative or department
- Respond to emails in a timely manner
- Coordinate and process customer payments, customer accounts, petty cash and cheque requisitions
- Prepare the daily bank deposit based on prior day cash receipts
- Coordinate and processes all necessary documentation and payments for the service department
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Office Administration diploma would be considered an asset
- 2-5 years of direct work experience as an Administrator/Receptionist in a dealership setting
- Valid G license. Driver’s abstract required
- Cashier experiences
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge of vehicles, equipment, and/or services offered
- Strong knowledge of Reynolds, Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Word
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic database
- Organizational ability and attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Positive team attitude
- Outstanding leadership and support
- Professional training and processes
- Large customer base
- Benefit package available
- Career advancement opportunities
Please apply, in confidence, by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.